App technical Diificulties try again later

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

App technical Diificulties try again later

2 months ago i bought 3 phone lines over from rogers to fido. Since day 1 i  havent been able to get on the app  but i can sign in to the website.

I am the account holder. The 2 other phone lines my son and husband CAN get on the app. I cannot. it always says having technical difficulties try again later.

When i sign in on the website it shows im the account holder but only comes up with the other 2 phone lines, it does not show mine. 

I have called fido, we unistalled the app, restarted phone etc but it didn't work. i have used data and wifi to get into the app. didnt work. They told me to wait a week as i was a new customer and they had an update that night i signed up. still didn't work.

not sure what else i can do. it seems to me that my number isnt registerd somehow and its not something i can fix. Anyone had this problem?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted

Re: App technical Diificulties try again later

Hey @clare9uk2003! Welcome to the community. Smiley

It seems like you did all the proper troubleshooting. We might need to dissociate your account phone number/email. We'll need to access your account to do so. Let us know if we can send you a private message from here!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted

yes you can private message me. thanks

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Sounds good @clare9uk2003