Android Usage APP????????????

I'm a Participant Level 1 john123
I'm a Participant Level 1

Android Usage APP????????????

i was wondering if FIDO has a usage tool for android phones, so internet data, mms,sms,min usage can be tracked to avoid overage chg. p

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Android Usage APP????????????

Hello everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it .

Monitoring your voice, data and messaging usage

There are several ways Fido customers can view details on voice, data and messaging usage from the start of their current billing cycle.

• Fido.ca
    • Under My Fido Service select Usage Details - View Usage
  • Phone & smartphone
    Access My Account on the go directly from your device.

Note that the My Account app is not available for Mobile Hotspot users.

The tracker is free to use on the Fido network and will not deduct from your data bucket allowance; however roaming rates apply if you are accessing it from outside Canada.

The application can be downloaded if it’s not already embedded on your phone.

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
Former Moderator FidoJudhy
Former Moderator

Hello john123,

I am sorry if no one answered your post until now.

Currently, Fido does not offer any Android My Account application to track your usage.

However, you may track your usage by calling *28 from your cell phone or by accessing the Fido.ca website from your phone's browser.

There are also a few applications available on the Market to track your usage, but please note that these applications should not be used for billing purposes and that should the usage shown on those applications be different from your usage shown on your invoice, the usage shown on your invoice will prevail.

I hope this helps! Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Fido Employee mallah
Fido Employee
Solution

Hello everyone!

Although this thread is quite old, I'd like to add a little update since I came across it .

Monitoring your voice, data and messaging usage

There are several ways Fido customers can view details on voice, data and messaging usage from the start of their current billing cycle.

• Fido.ca
    • Under My Fido Service select Usage Details - View Usage
  • Phone & smartphone
    Access My Account on the go directly from your device.

Note that the My Account app is not available for Mobile Hotspot users.

The tracker is free to use on the Fido network and will not deduct from your data bucket allowance; however roaming rates apply if you are accessing it from outside Canada.

The application can be downloaded if it’s not already embedded on your phone.

Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3