Did you mean: 

Faulty Device- Moto Razr

jasjot
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I purchased it in March

June-sent for repairs

July - sent it back for repairs with same issues

December - Screen went blank today, will not come back no matter what.

Fido expects me send it back for repairs, is this fair?

What are possible solutions, I do not want the device anymore

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

FidoJudhy
Former Moderator
Former Moderator
Hey jasjot!

You would have multiple options and here they are:

- You may decide to send this device again for repair if you are still under the manufacturer warranty.
- You may keep your current agreement and get a new device of your choice at the full price.
- You may cancel your current agreement, pay the cancellation fees and then renew your agreement with a new device at the agreement pricing.
- You may use an old phone which you would already own.

I hope this clarifies.

For more information account specific, you may contact us by chat, e-mail or phone and a representative will gladly assist.

CRITIC
I'm a contributor level 1

hello jasjot

I recommend u to have the phone inspected once again and its necessary to go through that hassle as u think that its a fault from manufacturer n u havent done anything to the phone. Once u send it in n if they decide that its too costly to repair it or due to non availability of moto razr parts as this phone is out of production. u might get lucky n they might give u moto razr hd lte as a replacement for free if its a genuine manufacturing defect. so stop whining n go the store right away. u might get lucky !!!!!

ElloMoto

I have the same problem with the Motorola RAZR screen going black... again!!!! Just got it back a month ago... sigh hopefully they give me a new phone... frustrating!!!!!

MrZ
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I'm having the same problem.  Just bought the Moto Razr HD from Fido a couple weeks ago.

Any luck?  Did they give you a new phone?

ElloMoto

I didnt get a new phone but they replaced the screen again, so far so good. Wonder if Fido has a lemon law for phones that require repairs of the same problem over and over or at least help customers get one?