cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE/4G not working since I switched to Fido from Rogers.

mrbx13
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi

I switched to Fido from Rogers less than I week ago and since then I haven't been able to get LTE or 4G on my phone. I have an iphone 7 and my wife an unlocked (previously with Rogers) iphone 6s. Since we switched to Fido, both phones have only been working on 3G. I played with all the cellular options on my phone as well as stayed on the phone with Fido's tech support for over an hour but no luck. The customer service rep. told me that there must be a problem with the phone but LTE/4G was working when I was with Rogers and the same goes for my wife's phone. I was hoping that someone with a better understanding of my problem could help me out.

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

gezimcela
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hi there. It is very simple . If you have iphone under the general go to setting and than you have to find profile touch it or open it and you will see your rigers profile and delete it. After that you have to restart your phone and when it come on again you will have internet for sure. Let me know if you made it. 

Hey @mrbx13!

Did you try out what @gezimcela suggested?

Let us know if that fixed it! 

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @mrbx13,

Welcome to the community!

I'm not an iPhone user but since your phone was originally activated with Rogers you can try backing up the phone then do a factory reset then activate it again with the Fido SIM and see if you will be able to access the LTE network. 

If that works you can then restore your backup.

Hey @mrbx13,

Did KAPABLE-K's suggestion work? Let us know, it might help others as well Smiley