cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Chinook Retail Store customer support

jungomez_062953
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I'm having problem now of my LG G6 handphone, after the unexpected software update, my phone won't open again for use. Visited Fido Chinook retail store and asked help how to revive my phone but the store personnel who attended to me had said nothing he can do about my problem.

I accessed LG customer support and given me advice and followed their instruction but to no avail still my phone won't work. LG customer service adviced, if their suggested solution is not successful, I have to bring my LG G6 back to the store where I purchased it and they will send the unit to the nearest LG service center for rectification of the problem.

But my experience with Fido Chinook retail store is very disappointing by the fact that they should have told me what LG have suggested to me to send my unit to LG and request assistance to resolve my unit's problem.

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @jungomez_062953

Welcome to the community Smiley

I am sorry to learn that you're having trouble with your phone.  I can definitely understand it is inconvenient to be without a phone.  At this point, I believe LG's suggestion to send your phone out for repair would be the best option.  If you're not comfortable going back to the Chinook Centre location, there are a few other locations in the area that offer the repair service.  You can click here to find the closest one to you.

I will also send your feedback about your in-store experience to the right people to make sure that this kind of situation does not happen again.