I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

fido has 0 supply for the iPhone X ?

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

bbwest
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I reserved an iPhone X just over week  ago (256G Silver, position 5). No delivery date given. The other day I went into our local store and was enquiring about possible date for delivery. I heard that even if they know about possible delivery dates that they can not say. The gentleman just said he would call when they come in.  He also hinted that Christmas is coming. Smiley I responded that it would be a chance for me to practice patience.  

We talked about Fido being late in the game with regards to the iPhone X. Thus the delays. I understand that. The early bird getting the worm and stuff!  2017. Nov. 12

Being patient . 

Bill L

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @bbwest!

The iPhone X is extremely popular, and like Apple, we encourage customers get their reservations in early. As soon as your device is ready for in-store pick-up, we’ll notify you.

Keep in mind that your reservation spot in line is for that specific colour and storage, across Canada.

As soon as the store gets your phone, you'll get a call Smiley

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey MichaelShee!

It's a really popluar device! Have you reserved yours yet?

If you reserved a device, we'll ship it to the store of your choice for pick up and we'll notify you when it's ready. Awesome, right? Smiley

Andysudud
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Yep. They’re the only major carrier without any stock of the new iPhone. I’m just keeping my place in line just so I can see when (if ever) they get the new iPhone. 

My contract is up in early January and I’ll defientrly jumping ship. The service is good, the help is fine, but considering I am a web developer I want access to the new phone when it launches. Now next week, not in 3 months, on launch. 

Fido is simply not meant for me. Such a shame, have been with this carrier for years.