cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 trade in

mandi125
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

i'm just wondering how the trade in process works .. i have an iphone 5- 16GB and wanted to trade it in for an iphone 6 plus but i'm wondering how much i would save because there would be no point if theres barely any value

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey mandi125

You can bring your phone to any corporate Fido store & we'll take back any used phone with the battery 😃

You'll get a credit equivalent to your use phone's value, if applicable, for use in-store on the cost of your new phone/accessory.

This is only available when you buy & activate a new Fido phone, even with a Prepaid plan!

The credit is only determined in store - I would invite you to step into a Fido store to find out the potential value 😃

I hope this information was helpful! 

@FidoCatherine wrote:

Hey mandi125

You can bring your phone to any corporate Fido store & we'll take back any used phone with the battery 😃

You'll get a credit equivalent to your use phone's value, if applicable, for use in-store on the cost of your new phone/accessory.

This is only available when you buy & activate a new Fido phone, even with a Prepaid plan!

The credit is only determined in store - I would invite you to step into a Fido store to find out the potential value 😃

I hope this information was helpful! 

Rogers just had a contest where the grand prize was an iPhone 5, which they noted has a value of $800. I have an iPhone 5 at home that is in very good shape. I wonder how much Fido/Rogers would give me if they still value it at $800 for a new unit. if they would give me close to that, I would very much consider upgrading my wife to a new iPhone.

Hey 10yearfido,

You can find some information on FidoTRADE over here

You'll be able to get the exact value at a Fido store Smiley

You can check out which store in your area supports the promotion if you follow this link

Hope it helps Smiley

Hey @Community

I know it's a old thread but I thought I could give an update on this.

Since this thread was created, we now have a blog here that gives all the information needed about FidoTRADE.

Hope this helps Smiley