cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i remove my data add-on from fido online service?

Vestrheim
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey! I bought a new phone with a Fido subscription last month, but the guy who sold me the phone added loads of add-ons to my contract and my bill was huge. I've been trying to figure put how I can remove this online, but I can't even find an option where I can see all the add-ons I have. But I think I had some asurance for my phone, international calls and so on. I REALLY wish to remove all add ons so I only have my standard subcription and nothing more. Is there anywhere I can do it myself?  Thanks for all answers. 

A. Vestrheim

**Edited to add labels**

2 REPLIES 2

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@Vestrheim not all addons can be removed online, if you can not see it then you probably will have to get a Fido rep to check the account and verify your addons and to also verify it can be removed.

I suggest you call Fido at *611 from your Fido phone or you can message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Hi @Vestrheim & welcome to the Commuinty! Smiley

@KAPABLE-K is right; some add-ons can't be removed through self-serve. Have you contacted us through one of the channels mentioned? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM!