cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Android phones, please!

dave99
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2

A few more choices would be nice.  I.e. something with a hardware keyboard,  and maybe something from HTC.

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

jivetem
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Fido,

I was wondering when Fido would put up some of the Latest andriod phones for sale such as HTC one (M8), Sony Xperia Z1 and the LG G3. I think it is only fair that customers have a wider variety of Android phones to choose from.

The iphone6 and 6plus just came out recently. Fido is already advertising them. It is not fair to those of us that are fond of Androids.

Wufai
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Hi,

I don't have any insights with Fido's future offerings? but what makes you think a 'value brand' wireless company will offer the latest and greatest on a subsidy for its customers? I heard Fido's parent company Rogers will offer these phones, since their network coverage is the same you might want to switch to Rogers? Of course Roger's plans starts at $80 minimum, hence why they will always carry the newest flagship phones.

Ever consider buying a phone outright straight from the manufacture? its costs more upfront but will save you money down the road with Fido's cheaper monthly rates. 

I really hate to give you the sad news, but you will not likely to see any of the phones you wanted from Fido. Fido is content enough to offer 1 Samsung S5 and 1 iphone6 as their 'flagship' and that's it. If you want any of the phones you mentioned you'll need to pay higher wirless rates from Rogers or buy the phone outright.

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@dave99

Thanks for joining our technical community.

We appreciate your interest in this topic, but Fido does not comment or speculate on products and services that are currently not offered.

See you in the community!