Occasional Collector
sanguis112
Accepted Solution

How does the $15 by the month prepaid plan work?

How does the $15 by the month prepaid plan work?

Does the $15.75 include any start up credits?

Please use plain text.
FidoStephen

Re: How does the $15 by the month prepaid plan work?

Hi sanguis112,

I wish to confirm that we do have an ongoing promotion for new prepaid activations. The promotion includes a $5 monthly bonus. Available for new activations from August 7 to November 5, 2013. Applied in $5 credits per month for 6 months after each payment of monthly plan fees.

Could you elaborate on what you'd like to know with regards to how it works?

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Collector
sanguis112

Thank you Stephen.
So to clarify on your invitation, the plan includes unlimited text but no airtime minutes. I'd have to pay $25 if I want $10 of minutes for $0.20 per minute in a regular month, is that right?
Please use plain text.
FidoStephen

sanguis112 wrote:
Thank you Stephen.
So to clarify on your invitation, the plan includes unlimited text but no airtime minutes. I'd have to pay $25 if I want $10 of minutes for $0.20 per minute in a regular month, is that right?

Yes, that is correct. The airtime in this plan would be on a pay per use basis at $0.20 per minute for incoming and otugoing local calls, billed by the minute. So, with a $25 refil, you'd be able to pay for the plan and have $10 remaining for airtime, long distance, etc. 

Hope this helps!

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.