cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is this a spam?

noahyuyan
I'm a participant level 2

I got text message from Fido 473-5 says that I’m eligible for half price home internet with fido and give me number 18443802356 to call. Weird thing is I cannot find any information about this number on google. I also searched number on Fido website and there is nothing about this number. Is this a real deal or it’s spam? 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoThomas
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @noahyuyan,

Welcome to the Community!

You're not dreaming, it's really one of our offers Very_Happy If you'd like to know more, contact us over PM! We'll check it out together.

noahyuyan

Great. The thing is after I provide my personal details (drivers license and passport number) to him and he told me my home address is not service area in the system. But after I call Fido 18882363436 they quickly signed me up. So can you please verify that is 1-844-380-2356 from Fido or I just got fraud. Thank you very much. 

We do use 1-844 numbers too. It's one of our numbers! I do find unusual that you were told that the service wasn't available at your address after taking your information. Usually we verify it before doing anything Very_Happy

I'll send you a PM and we'll check it out together!