cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivate my "ESH*ESH*MOBILE_V"-

onabtoyin
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I get charged about $10.49 every month from an "ESH*ESHMOBILE_V" I was wondering if this account is associated with you? I am no longer a FIDO customer since over the past one year. Also the phone being charged for was lost. So, I have a new phone now and not using FIDO no. You have been charging my account $10.49 every month. This is criminal. I can't even remember signing up for this mobile protection. Whoever I had purchased mg phone from might have kept the information details from me and enrolled me on a journeyvplan without my consent. I may have to end up changing my account number with the bank to avoid these withdrawls. Please unsuscribe me from this dubious withdrawal. I have no connections with FIDO since overva yeaer. I demand tESH*ESH*MOBLIE_V refunds my axcount. Stop leaching money from my account. I have never benefitted from this phone insurance and it makes me very unhappy. I read some horror stories online from these unauthorized charges. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Onabtoyin,

Welcome to the community!

As far as I am aware, those charges are not associated with Fido. They are for the device protection sold by 3rd party resellers such as Wireless Wave (and some other) and provided by Esecuritel. You should be able to contact them (1-855-562-1955) to cancel the protection (see here, under Can I cancel...).

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers