Occasional Visitor
Blondogcat

Retrieving Voice Mail

How do I retrieve cell phone voice mail on my land line?  I know there's a phone number I call but I can't remember what it is.

Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoJudhy

Re: Retrieving Voice Mail

Hello Blondogcat!

To retrieve your voicemail messages from a landline, you can call your Fido number and once you reach the voicemail greeting, press #. You will reach the voice messaging retrieval center.

I hope that this answers your question!
Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger!

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Fido1109

please advise the phone number to retrieve the voice mail using other phone than cell phone.

Please use plain text.
FidoStephane

Hi there Fido 1109,

Please refer to Judhy's post above.

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
eshb

How can I retrieve voice mail messages from my mobile?

Please use plain text.
FidoStephen

[ Edited ]

eshb wrote:

How can I retrieve voice mail messages from my mobile?

Hi eshb,

You should be able to access your voicemail by pressing and holding the #1 key on your phone for a few seconds (provided you have the correct voicemail centre number in your phone). 

If this doesn't work (and you're certain that you are subscribed to a voicemail feature), you can try manually dialling your voicemail retrieval / centre number. You can find them by clicking here.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Dragos01

Try 1 416-822-1123.

Please use plain text.