Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Advisor
SpiltBwater
Accepted Solution

Why does Fido need a contact phone number?

I enter my contact number, and it says, "you cannot use a Fido number as your contact number".  I try to submit no phone number, and it says I have to enter my 10 digit contact number.  So I use a non existent 555-555-5555 as I only have the one number that is a Fido number, that is not allowed to be used for Fido contact.    Kind of pointless to request a contact phone number and then not allow me to enter the only number I can be contacted at. 

Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoJudhy

Re: Why does Fido need a contact phone number?

Hey Spiltbongwater!

The contact number has to be a number other than your cellphone number because it is to be used only if you are unreachable at your Fido number.

If you do not have a contact number, you may enter 111-111-1111 (it's the one I use as I am in the same situation than you).

I hope this helps.
Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger!

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté!
Please use plain text.