General Care and Support

Welcome to the Fido Community!

Are you new here? We’ll help you get started and get involved. Check out our forums and our blog for the latest discussions, and take a few moments to meet the Community crew. Once you’ve sorted through the Community guidelines and terms of use, say “hi” to the Community and introduce yourself . See you around!
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation
Who's getting likes?
Highlighted
I’m an amateur
Accepted Solution

$40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

[ Edited ]

Just wondering if adding the $12 VP to the $40 standard plan allows me to make unlimited calls from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada. 

... or is the $40 voice plan "zoned"?

Sorry, I know the answer must be in here somewhere but I went as far back as Sep '12 and I couldn't find it. Also, I can't find a search box either. 

Thanks in advance everyone!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: $40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Hey fidouser2004!

If you have the $40 Standard plan and the $12 value pack, yes, you would have Canada-wide calling ( outgoing calls from Canada to Canadian numbers and incoming calls while in Canada).

I hope this answers your question!
View solution in context
Former Moderator

Re: $40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Hey fidouser2004!

If you have the $40 Standard plan and the $12 value pack, yes, you would have Canada-wide calling ( outgoing calls from Canada to Canadian numbers and incoming calls while in Canada).

I hope this answers your question!

Did this post help? Why not give it a
Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution.

Ce message vous a aidé? Donnez un
As-t'il répondu à votre question? Marquez la réponse comme Solution.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments