Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Frequent Visitor
fidouser2004
Accepted Solution

$40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Just wondering if adding the $12 VP to the $40 standard plan allows me to make unlimited calls from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada. 

... or is the $40 voice plan "zoned"?

Sorry, I know the answer must be in here somewhere but I went as far back as Sep '12 and I couldn't find it. Also, I can't find a search box either. 

Thanks in advance everyone!

Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoJudhy

Re: $40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Hey fidouser2004!

If you have the $40 Standard plan and the $12 value pack, yes, you would have Canada-wide calling ( outgoing calls from Canada to Canadian numbers and incoming calls while in Canada).

I hope this answers your question!
Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger!

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté!
Please use plain text.
Welcome

Welcome to the Fido Community Forums! A place to discuss questions related to Fido products and services.

To get started, click here.

Be sure to check out our:

Pour nos forums communautaires en français, cliquez ici.