Welcome to the Fido Community!

Are you new here? We’ll help you get started and get involved. Check out our forums and our blog for the latest discussions, and take a few moments to meet the Community crew. Once you’ve sorted through the Community guidelines and terms of use, say “hi” to the Community and introduce yourself . See you around!
Discussion Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation
Highlighted
I’m an amateur
Accepted Solution

$40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

[ Edited ]

Just wondering if adding the $12 VP to the $40 standard plan allows me to make unlimited calls from anywhere in Canada to anywhere in Canada. 

... or is the $40 voice plan "zoned"?

Sorry, I know the answer must be in here somewhere but I went as far back as Sep '12 and I couldn't find it. Also, I can't find a search box either. 

Thanks in advance everyone!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: $40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Hey fidouser2004!

If you have the $40 Standard plan and the $12 value pack, yes, you would have Canada-wide calling ( outgoing calls from Canada to Canadian numbers and incoming calls while in Canada).

I hope this answers your question!
View solution in context
Former Moderator

Re: $40 Standard Plan + $12 Value Pack (includes Unlim Canadian LD) = Unlimited Canadian calling?

Hey fidouser2004!

If you have the $40 Standard plan and the $12 value pack, yes, you would have Canada-wide calling ( outgoing calls from Canada to Canadian numbers and incoming calls while in Canada).

I hope this answers your question!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments