Need a temprorary suspend

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2 DesireRock
I'm a Participant Level 2

Need a temprorary suspend

I dont have an aggreement and I want to suspend my account for three months, what I must do and who can help me?

Accepted Solution

Re: Need a temprorary suspend

Hello @DesireRock,

A temporary suspension is offered for a maximum of 12 months and a minimum 2 months. The cost is $7 for each month and you can only do it once in a 12 months period.

Also something to note a temporary suspension can only be added at the beginning of a billing cycle.

Since you do not have an agreement you should be able to get the account temporarily suspended.

You will need to contact Fido directly to have it done, you can find the different ways to reach out to Fido here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

Re: Need a temprorary suspend

Hello @DesireRock,

A temporary suspension is offered for a maximum of 12 months and a minimum 2 months. The cost is $7 for each month and you can only do it once in a 12 months period.

Also something to note a temporary suspension can only be added at the beginning of a billing cycle.

Since you do not have an agreement you should be able to get the account temporarily suspended.

You will need to contact Fido directly to have it done, you can find the different ways to reach out to Fido here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation