end of cycle - payment

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 Cristian24
I'm a Participant Level 3

end of cycle - payment

Hi,

I have cancelled my FIDO account. I received my last bill (end of cycle) and I have some extra fees to pay. How can I pay this balance because in my account page (online) my balace is C$ 0 but I have received an invoice with some extra fees to pay. The final balance is C$ 0 and below there is an amount of C$ 13 requested to pay as soon as possible. What does it mean?

If I click on "pay now" and overwrite the amount C$ 0 with C$ 13 then it shows: The amount you’ve entered is higher than the amount due. In pay now the balance is always C$ 0. What should I do?

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solution

Re: end of cycle - payment

Hey @Cristian24

That's definitely odd. That being said, you would still be able to make a payment. You would just need to manually enter the amount and press continue should it tell you the payment is higher than the balance. 

If you're not sure of the balance don't hesitate to reach out. We can also PM you here on the Community. 

Hope that helps Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
Solution

Hey @Cristian24

That's definitely odd. That being said, you would still be able to make a payment. You would just need to manually enter the amount and press continue should it tell you the payment is higher than the balance. 

If you're not sure of the balance don't hesitate to reach out. We can also PM you here on the Community. 

Hope that helps Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Participant Level 3 Cristian24
I'm a Participant Level 3

ok, thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4

Anytime Very Happy

Flag this to a Moderator