Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing following the cancellation

Anooja
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Sir,

I have an issue with Fido,I disconnected my connection 3 months before and took new connection with new carrier.I called the customer service they ask me about the reason,about any pending payment etc and everything was crystal clear but very next month I again recieved mail saying i have to pay again ... later i contacted customer service they told they will look up on this issue and wasted my 45 minutes.Yesterday I again recieved a mail showing payment.When I try to connect with customer service my phone number was not valid anymore,it means you already disconnected my connection.Then why I need to pay after 3 month???

Solve this issue as early as possible and please get me rid out this!!!

Fido was good but now its giving me headache month by month.Please review this issue.

***edited to change title and remove personnal information***

1 REPLY 1

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi there @Anooja,

Since the request is specific to your lines, we'll have to access your account to have a better understanding of the situation. 

There are a few reasons why there would still be a balance on the account after cancelling:

1 - there's a past due balance from a previous invoice

2 - there was over usage the month before the cancellation 

3 - a payment was reversed (for insufficient funds for example)

4 - no payment was posted on the account for the final invoice

Feel free to reach out via any other channel whenever you have the chance or, if you prefer, a PM can also be sent here to continue.