cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW TO CHECK THE BALANCE OF YOUR TRAVEL PAKAGE TEXT AND VOICE/

Rubberduck
I'm a participant level 3

Don't waist your time searching and calling there is non.You have to keep track yourself. I took the 100 text and 25 min. talk to the usa and waisted my time searching and calling to finally get someone from fido who knew.

Comment to fido: please add this info on your travel pack info on your website. 

4 REPLIES 4

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rubberduck,

Thanks for the information!

Fido does note on the website:

While our Travel Packs and Pay-Per-Use data roaming rates provide real-time data usage alerts, we’re not able to offer alerts for voice or text usage as we typically do not receive this info for up 30 days after it’s happened. ~ taken from Full details here.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Rubberduck

By goerge why yes your right, I see it now you have to expand and read the very small print thx

Rubberduck

Just learned something new about the internet I'd like to share: Before I started this post whenever someome did a search like How to check the balance of your fido travel pkg. Nothing came up anywhere even though the info was there on the fido website. Now, and I checked when ever some starts to search "how to check" ect. this tread come up right away!! I am glad about that.

Hey @Rubberduck

Thanks for the advice. I'm sure it'll help other people! Smiley