cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Account Change Confirmation for $60/mo for 10GB Promo

HUDA3
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am very disappointed in Fido because my plan was not honored. The extra 5GB was removed with no consideration to prior contact. I was told it was a mistake on their part and that my plan will be adjusted to reflect the new change. I have been with Fido since 2010-2011 and many year before that when I switched to Rogers. I have been a loyal customer for many years. There was no consideration when making these adjustments. My contract clearly states Bonus Data added to my plan. This should be honored that is the whole reason I changed my plan. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoPamela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @HUDA3!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Thanks a lot for your Loyalty, we really appreciate it! 

The offer we had in December included 5 GB with a 5 GB bonus for a total of 10 GB. To simplify the invoices, we switched the 5 + 5 in a total of 10 GB. 

Due to a technical problem, some customers were seeing a total of 15 GB for a short time. We have honored that during the time the issue was ongoing. 

However, the services you have now should match the original offer you received and the documentation you received for the change should display a total of 10 GB meaning the total is still the same as originally agreed upon. 

If that's not your case let me know, I'll be happy to send you a PM so we can look into it together.