Piss Poor Customer service, Again! (still)

I'm a Contributor Level 1 ranger9c
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Piss Poor Customer service, Again! (still)

I picked up an iPad5  when Fido had the promotion Oct 17. I decided to cancel the plan and pay off the iPad and went to the Fido store to do this today. The folks at the store tell me I can only do this by contacting customer service. Ok, so once again im having to waste time being on hold for several hours to accomplish what in my mind should be a fairly simple process. Phone lines as per usual are jammed with multi hour hold times which to me and i'm sure most people  are totally unacceptable. All i want to do fido, is give you some money, and wish I did not have to sit on hold for over an hour for the priveledge of doing that.

Also on your hold message, perhaps you could update to reflect current programs instead of the expired Fido Flip game, or how we can access through facebook etc when it says on your site you cannot cancel plans.

Eureka got through, but apparrently i need to contact the sefvice cancellation department (Go figure) Of course now im back in the hold loop, marvelous!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6

Re: Piss Poor Customer service, Again! (still)

When I was a kid, we were taught to say marvelous or brilliant instead of bull s**t! That being said, I can not get over Fido's level of Brilliant and Marvelous customer service!. I got lost in the hold loop! i wonder if we could charge them for the waste of time they cause, by not having adequate customer support representatives?

Brilliant, and Marvelous!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @ranger9c & welcome to the Community!

Were you finally able to reach someone? If not, let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6

Hi Maria, yes eventually I was able to get through and was able to cancel my plan.

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@ranger9c Thanks for letting us know!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
MVP
MVP

ranger9c wrote:

When I was a kid, we were taught to say marvelous or brilliant instead of bull s**t! That being said, I can not get over Fido's level of Brilliant and Marvelous customer service!. I got lost in the hold loop! i wonder if we could charge them for the waste of time they cause, by not having adequate customer support representatives?

Brilliant, and Marvelous!!

Not sure if your comments were marvellous or brilliant.  Your frustration might have gotten the best of you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation