Business line

I'm a Contributor Level 1 JasonParker
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Business line

I have been with Fido since 2001. When I opened the account, the rep had asked me if I want it under my name or my buiness - I choose to put it under my business name.

Recently, one rep told me I should switch to consumer account because Fido does NOT offer the same discounts and/or plans for Fido buinsess lines.

Is this true? Should i switch?

Will I retain my 18 years seniority or will I be treated as a new customer?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 4
MVP
MVP

Re: Business line

All this means is the Bill instead of being under your company name it will be under your personal name, all other aspects such as the account number should be the same since you are NOT transferring the line to someone else, you are still you and the line will still be under you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 4
I'm a Contributor Level 1 JasonParker
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Perhaps I wasn't clear, so lets try again:

Everthing you just told me it is kind of obvious, however it is not so clear when I listen to your CS rep.

She told me., that in order to switch my account to a consumer type account, she will have to do a credit check on me, do a transfer of responsibility and I will be treated as a new customer.

In addition, she told me "you should switch to consumer account because Fido does NOT offer the same discounts and/or plans for Fido buinsess lines"Is this true?

Will I retain my 18 years of history/seniority with Fido or will I be treated as a new customer?

PS. I have 2 numbers under my account - mine and my wife's.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted

Hey @JasonParker and thanks for reaching out.

I would like to confirm with you what was discussed with the representative.

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. 

Talk to you soon.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation