10GB for $60/mo promotion

I'm a Participant Level 2 riqis
I'm a Participant Level 2

10GB for $60/mo promotion

I was looking to switch to this plan. Do I just select the 5GB Pulse plan option for $60 and the bonus 5GB will be added for the next 24 months? It doesn't mention the bonus anywhere once I get to the final checkout. Wanted to be sure I'm selecting the correct plan. Thanks. 

Accepted Solution

Re: 10GB for $60/mo promotion

Hey everyone! I wanted to provide an update that we have regarding this offer Smiley

We're aware that some customers may be missing the 5GB bonus, but there's no need to worry!

At the moment we're working on adding the missing data for everyone who's impacted! We're also going to be adjusting all overages (up to 10GCool Smiley

There's no need to contact us, all of this is done automatically on our end! Very Happy

Hope this helps Smiley

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 489
I'm Experienced Level 3
I'm Experienced Level 3

Hi @morfao1

You all fine buddy!

your 10gb shows under plan in your account the breakdown of this plan is 5 GB + 5 GB bonus.

You are on to 10Gb BYOP unlimited (for as long as you want).

Please note that this plan is currently no longer available.

I hope this helps keep your mind at ease.

Congrats!Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 481 of 489
I'm a Participant Level 1 Rohan30
I'm a Participant Level 1

Do I qualify for this 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 482 of 489
I'm Experienced Level 3
I'm Experienced Level 3

Hi @Rohan30

As mentioned before this promotion is no longer active unfortunately... But keep positive in mind , there are more Maybe even better promos to come. 

Check often and act quickly.

Currently If you need a phone upgrade you can get 2 GB bonus+$10 discount for 12 months with new phones or for 6 months for upgrade attention this promo will autodestruct at 11:59 tonight. Valid until Jan 15.today!

Look in my account app or onto the website / to flag promos and get more details.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 483 of 489
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3 CRBH
I'm a Participant Level 3

It is odd, I have logged in and checked, no PM, please send again? or contact me via my email that's on file?

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 484 of 489

Definitely odd!

We'll send you another in a moment. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 485 of 489
I'm a Participant Level 2 ksrqbl
I'm a Participant Level 2

my account states i have 15gb for the past 2 months when i just have that most recent 60$ 10gb promotional plan. Just wondering what was going on if my account says 15gb always? it should be 10

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 486 of 489

Hey @ksrqbl!

Thanks for posting Smiley I've moved your post to this thread as it deals with everything regarding that promotional plan.

We're aware of this and are working on resolving it. Once your new cycle kicks in, you'll have a total of 10GB showing on your app and on Fido.ca!

Keep in mind your plan does include 10GB and not 15GB. Hope this helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 487 of 489
I'm a Participant Level 1 boppo72
I'm a Participant Level 1

I was 1 day late to this promotion and was not accepted for it. I went to the mall, called two representatives. I have 3 gbs for $75.00 they were trying to say no to the extra two gigabytes as well, I had to speak to two representatives just to have 2 gygabytes added to my one for 75$, I am so dissapointed.  This is my only means of internet. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 488 of 489

Hey @boppo72!

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

Sorry to learn you missed out on the offer. It was a limited time offer but we're always working on new offers for our customers. 

I'll be happy to take a peek at your account and make sure you received the very best offer for your need.

Talk to you soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 489 of 489