how to contact customer service

Highlighted
I’m an amateur fustrateduser
I’m an amateur

how to contact customer service

i need to use phoneclaim.com/fido to request a claim on my phone. but the website wont let me continue past verification, says i need to call in, but i dont have a phone to call in.  there is no other option to contact customer service.  leaving my house is not an option for me so i cant go to the store. what do i do now?? help!!

Accepted Solution

Re: how to contact customer service

Hi @fustrateduser 

Im guessing are you trying process through via a computer since no phone. (Fyi In the past I had different access via my mobile site vs regular computer site. phone mobile access can limit operations in some case but I assume that is not your case here as you mention with no phone) 

Sofrom the screen you are getting if from PC internet. The only way to gain access would be to send PM direct to a moderator (they are identified in posts here ie: Fido(name) or send PM to @FidoSolutions you swnd a private message (PM) to request they Will reply asap 

or, you can go out call the number from somewhere else if you dont have use of an app like Skype on your computer to call in. 

I hope this helps you resolves the situation. If not please reply and let us know how we can assist further.

Cheers!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I’m a mentor
I’m a mentor
Solution

Hi @fustrateduser 

Im guessing are you trying process through via a computer since no phone. (Fyi In the past I had different access via my mobile site vs regular computer site. phone mobile access can limit operations in some case but I assume that is not your case here as you mention with no phone) 

Sofrom the screen you are getting if from PC internet. The only way to gain access would be to send PM direct to a moderator (they are identified in posts here ie: Fido(name) or send PM to @FidoSolutions you swnd a private message (PM) to request they Will reply asap 

or, you can go out call the number from somewhere else if you dont have use of an app like Skype on your computer to call in. 

I hope this helps you resolves the situation. If not please reply and let us know how we can assist further.

Cheers!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
I’m a mentor
I’m a mentor

Here is a link where you can access 

allthe ways you can reach Fido

Customer Service

SrcC: From a moderator reply in the community forum.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation