cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Billing

mznmnr71
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

You charged me 50 $ for additional data !! It is too much .My plan is 42 and i pay 106 $ !! It is clear stealing .

I want you to make my using for data is restricted just for my data .If i received other bill like this pull **bleep** i well cancel your **bleep**ing service 

1 REPLY 1

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mznmnr71!

We definitely get how frustrating it can be to receive a higher than expected invoice, and we'd love to clarify a few things for you!

In terms of data charges, you're billed for the amount of data your phone uses on our network. That said, it's not possible for us to block data once you reach your limit however offer tons of ways to avoid overages!

Depending on your plan, it's likely that you received a text message to notify you of your usage. We send a message at 90% and at 100% of usage. (some older plans do not get these)

You also have the option to add a data top-up to avoid overages. You can add these before hitting 100%. You can read up more on our top-ups here

Finally, we do also offer the option to check your usage as often you like via the Fido app!

I hope this clears things up, let us know if you have questions!