Can I buy a Google Home and Google Home Mini using Fido Dollars?

Highlighted
I’m a connoisseur Ed13
I’m a connoisseur

Can I buy a Google Home and Google Home Mini using Fido Dollars?

I have until July 6, 2018 to redeem my Fido Dollars. Can I use my Fido Dollars toward the purchase of a Google Home and Google Home Mini? Thanks.

**Edited to add labels**

Accepted Solution

Re: Can I buy a Google Home and Google Home Mini using Fido Dollars?

Hey @Ed13!

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

FidoDollars can be used on new phones and some add-ons for a trial period. It would not be possible to use them on accessories such as a Google Home. 

Hope that helps!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
Solution

Hey @Ed13!

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy 

FidoDollars can be used on new phones and some add-ons for a trial period. It would not be possible to use them on accessories such as a Google Home. 

Hope that helps!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I’m a connoisseur Ed13
I’m a connoisseur

That's too bad. I was going to buy a phone from the Fido website with Fido Dollars, but found it cheaper elsewhere even with the Fido Dollars. So, I was going to buy the Google Home using Fido Dollars but now I cannot. There's not enough time to take advantage of Add-Ons before April. And I won't be buying a third phone from the Fido web site because I found them cheaper elsewhere even with the Fido Dollars. Looks like I won't be buying anything from the Fido website anytime soon. Bummer. But thanks anyway for the quick response.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6

Hey @Ed13!

Keep in mind you can also use your FidoDOLLARS™ for travel packs and for tablets! 

We have some awesome deals on tablets now, don't hesitate to reach out if you want more info Smiley Happy

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I’m a connoisseur Ed13
I’m a connoisseur

Hey @FidoNick,

Thanks, I didn't realize that I can use FidoDollars for tablets as well. I would be interested in the no-contract LG G Pad III 8.0 or the iPad without a contract. What sort of deals can you offer on either of these, in the way of No-Term pricing? Thanks!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6

You can definitely get a tablet!

The pricing will be the full price of the tablet if you are getting it without a term. You can check out the pricing here.

To place an order, don't hesitate to reach out.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 3 in conversation