I have to go back my country

Highlighted
I’m an amateur Evan4
I’m an amateur

I have to go back my country

So i have to close my phone 

hello, i gonna go back to my country on oct30. I bought this phone in here. I think my phone has 2years plan. But i can’t stay in canada more time. Please tell me how should i do?

*** Edited to add Labels**

Accepted Solution

Re: I have to go back my country

Hello @Evan4,

Welcome to the community!

If you are leaving the country and you have a contract you will need to cancel it and pay off the remainder of your tab that's the amount you owe for the phone. 

A second option you have is if you have a friend or family member who would be interested in taking over the account you can transfer it to that person and they will take over the responsibility of the account and everything associated with it and you don't have to pay anything.

If you would like to cancel or have someone to take over the account you will need to contact customer service, you can reach out to them from any of the available methods listed here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I’m a legend
I’m a legend
Solution

Hello @Evan4,

Welcome to the community!

If you are leaving the country and you have a contract you will need to cancel it and pay off the remainder of your tab that's the amount you owe for the phone. 

A second option you have is if you have a friend or family member who would be interested in taking over the account you can transfer it to that person and they will take over the responsibility of the account and everything associated with it and you don't have to pay anything.

If you would like to cancel or have someone to take over the account you will need to contact customer service, you can reach out to them from any of the available methods listed here.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3

Hey @Evan4

Since you've already reached out here, we can take care of it for you Smiley Happy I'll send you a PM in just a bit!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation