incoming calls

I’m an amateur rioslais
I’m an amateur

incoming calls

Hi

my plan is 

Bring Your Own Phone Plan $40.00
which I have 500min per month. Does it include incoming calls as well? 
I just paid a lot of extra usages because no one ever told me that. I always though that 500 min were for outcoming calls..

*** Edited to add tags ***
Accepted Solution

Re: incoming calls

Hey there,

Welcome to our Community, @rioslais! Smiley Happy

I definitely get that having over usage charges on your bill is not a pleasant surprise!

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned, unless the plan features description states otherwise, the 500 minutes that come with your plan would be for both incoming and outgoing calls. 

You can see the details of your plan on your monthly bill on page 3. We should've also sent you an email with your plan details at the time you activated / changed the plan. 

Hope this helps clarify Smiley Happy

If you'd like to revise your plan options, let us know and we can send you a PM on here. Also, here are all the different ways to reach out to us for account specific questions.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 3
I’m a legend
I’m a legend

Hello @rioslais,

Welcome to the community!

Unless otherwise stated 500 minutes a month means just that, when you got the plan you would have been told and even if you were not it would be in your contract.

Your plan details is also printed on your bill every month.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hey there,

Welcome to our Community, @rioslais! Smiley Happy

I definitely get that having over usage charges on your bill is not a pleasant surprise!

As @KAPABLE-K mentioned, unless the plan features description states otherwise, the 500 minutes that come with your plan would be for both incoming and outgoing calls. 

You can see the details of your plan on your monthly bill on page 3. We should've also sent you an email with your plan details at the time you activated / changed the plan. 

Hope this helps clarify Smiley Happy

If you'd like to revise your plan options, let us know and we can send you a PM on here. Also, here are all the different ways to reach out to us for account specific questions.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation