Highlighted
I’m a connoisseur

Roaming Charges Asia w/o Travel Pack

[ Edited ]

Have 31-day travel pack for zone 3, asia, talk & text. [Not a smart phone]  Will be staying in Asia well past 31 days. 

If allotted minutes and texts are used up before the travel pack days are over [i.e., a 31 day travel pack but minutes/texts allotted are used before 31 days],  then the charges become $2/min and $0.50/text for the remaining time in the travel pack.

Question: What are the minute and text charges after the travel pack is finished [i.e., after 31 days]? I.e., without a travel pack?

***Edited to add labels*** 

Accepted Solution

Re: Roaming Charges Asia w/o Travel Pack

Hello Roamasia,

Welcome to the community!

The pay-per-use rate for Zone 3 can be seen below:

Pay per use.jpg

Taken from here.

You might also consider verifying whether your phone will work over there as they will likely use different bands and frequencies. You can check the frequencies used by the countries you're visiting by selecting the destination at the bottom of the page in the link provided above.

Have a great trip!

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Cheers

View solution in context
Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)
MVP

Re: Roaming Charges Asia w/o Travel Pack

Hello Roamasia,

Welcome to the community!

The pay-per-use rate for Zone 3 can be seen below:

Pay per use.jpg

Taken from here.

You might also consider verifying whether your phone will work over there as they will likely use different bands and frequencies. You can check the frequencies used by the countries you're visiting by selecting the destination at the bottom of the page in the link provided above.

Have a great trip!

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 2 of 2 (130 Views)
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation