I’m a whiz

my fido's experience

[ Edited ]

My 2 years plan finished on 15th of March. Then I have received a message offer to renew. but I was busy and didn't read message carefully ( this offer is limited time offer).
Today I am off and went to metrotown Fido store, the staff said offer expired and let me call 611 re-send offer again. Okay, I called Fido customer service 2 times, they still no want give me the same offer. I am trying to talk to superviser but she doesn't want transfer for me. Actually the offer just expired 3 weeks not too long.
I am more than 10 years fido's customer, and I am willing to renew another 2 years plan.... But I feel Fido doesn't care about long time customer. Very disappointed with Fido. Maybe It's time to start looking for another company.

*** Edited to add tags and labels ***

Message 1 of 8 (242 Views)

Re: my fido's experience

Hey @Emad1777,

Welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Real sorry to know that you weren't able to get the offer! 

I assure you that it's really not that we don't want to give you the same promo, but simply that once a promotion is expired, we no longer have it in our system and it can no longer be applied. We're only able to offer you promos that are available at the time that you contact us and that we have access to.

The good news are that our offers and promos change quite often and you never know what will be available next Smiley Happy

If you'd like us to go over some renewal options together right now, I'll be happy to! We definitely appreciate you and we'd hate to see you go. It would be my pleasure to check out our best options for you.

Just let me know and I'll send you a PM.

Message 2 of 8 (229 Views)
I’m a whiz

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for your fast reply.
I will waiting for your PM.

Emad1777
Message 3 of 8 (212 Views)
Highlighted

@Emad1777 Sending you a message now! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8 (203 Views)
I’m a whiz

I don't have receive any message yet.
Message 5 of 8 (123 Views)

Hi @Emad1777

I sent you a PM! 

Message 6 of 8 (122 Views)
I’m a whiz

It looks nobody can help me here....
Message 7 of 8 (77 Views)

We're doing our best to help out @Emad1777 Smiley Happy .

Message 8 of 8 (50 Views)
Discussion Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like
  • 5 in conversation