cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not honuoring website offer

creekbend
I'm a participant level 2

I want to change my plans on 2 phones. I can not do it online says contact customer support. Call customer suport but they say they do not see the bonus on their system I see, so they say they can not honour it. I took a screen shot. What next?

***Edited to add labels***

6 REPLIES 6

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

@creekbend can you let us know what is the exact offer you saw on the website, if its an offer for new activation only then you would not be eligible for those offer as an existing customer.

creekbend

I think I made a mistake it is kind of misleading it says BONUS 2GB included in the 5GB plan but in manitoba the $48 plan always had 5GB data so there really is no 2GB bonus. It is just the normal plan. That should be taken off of the Manitoba website, makes people believe they are getting a bonus but not really. misadvertizing I am thinking

Hello Creekbend,

Welcome to the community!

I don't think it's false advertising, I think it's a way they're trying to downsize the plans.

You see it everywhere -- especially at the grocery store. Rather than increase prices, companies reduce the size of their product. That 12 oz bag of frozen corn is now a 10 oz bag. Laundry detergent went from 60 loads to 48. The 11 oz box of cereal now only has 7 oz...

Cheers

Hi @creekbend,

Welcome to the Community Smiley

Looks like you couldn't change to the said plan because it's not offered in your province. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

creekbend

Nevermind it is now off the MAnitoba site, that was quick, but I do have a screen shot

@creekbend you are welcome to post the screen shot if you need further clarification i'm sure a moderator here would be happy to clarify any discrepancy.