Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call history needed - Urgent

diabl0
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I am on the 39/month plan since April 2013. I have been talking with my wife abroad since then but I realize that only my outgoing calls are showing up on the invoices.

My wife has called me many times and I need to show that as proof when I file for her sponsorship.

Is there any way to obtain the invoices which show incoming and outgoing calls? I really need these!

Many thanks in advance who can help me with this.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoStephane

Hi there diabl0,

For security and privacy reasons, Fido is unable to provide the originating phone number of the caller.

The originating phone numbers of incoming calls may only be released if  in compliance with a warrant from Police and / or government agency issued to Rogers Law Enforcement Support Group.

kennadyb
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Why can other cell phone providers provide the incoming call numbers but not Fido?

Hi kennadyb !

Welcome to the community!

The originating phone numbers of incoming calls may also be released if: In compliance with a subpoena issued by a court to Rogers Legal department.

Hope this helps! 

Qwerty5

I have fido byop pulse loyalty plan. Recently i deleted my call history accidently and thier were numberss of people who called me that i need is thier any way to view the numbers of incoming calls last month. I tried everything on my account cant find a way. Thank you for your help.

***Edited Title***

Hey @Qwerty5 and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to this thread since it's about the same topic.

You will find your answer on @FidoStephane 's reply.

Basically, the invoices don't give access to incoming calls.

Hope this helps Smiley