cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously, what is wrong with Fido's data plans

zaikul
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Remember when Fido actually had decent plans?  After their "revamp" on their plans,  they don't even bother changing the information on their website. Plans for BOTY starting at $35? Yeah I don't see it. But I do remember $35 for 300 MB and $45 for 1 GB.  Now guess what? They bumped it up to $50 for 1 GB. Soon it will be $55 for 1 GB I'm calling it.  $45 for 1 GB of data was already considered steep, but guess what? Fido decides to bump it up another $5. I haven't check the plans for a while but after hearing about the "revamp" I was hoping for something better. I was planning to switch to 1 GB for $45, but after this "revamp" I guess I'll be fine with what I have. I don't plan on buying into Fido's greediness.  Prices were not optimal to begin with,  so their solution is to raise the price.  Very dissapointed. If I really wanted 1 GB of data, I would just pay $15 for their mobile hotspot then $25 for one of their basic BOTY plans. That only adds up to $40. I would be OK paying an extra $5 to not carry around a mobile hotspot for data, but an extra $10, come on, what are you guys thinking.

fido1.JPGfido2.JPG

***Edited to add labels***

1 REPLY 1

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @zaikul & welcome to the Community! Smiley

Have you clicked on the DATA, TALK & TEXT PLANS tab? The BYOP plans actually start at $30/month.

Let me know if you have any questions.