cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fido Internet (modem shipping & billing date)

fufenghe
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Just wondering how long does it take to receive the Fido modem? And when will the billing date start if I order it today, is the billing date based on the order date or activation date (reception of modem)?

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Hakanerol79
I'm a participant level 2

My home internet was working yesterday but today it doesn't connect to internet. I did everything nothing happened please what I need to do helps me as soon as possible 

Hey @Hakanerol79,

Are you still having issues with your internet connection? If so, have you tried rebooting your modem? That may help. 

Let us know. 😃 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @fufenghe & welcome to the Community. Smiley

It takes 2-3 days for the modem to be delivered. In certain cases depending on the address, it can take up to 7 days.

In regards to billing, the billing starts on the order date.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

As55

Can you explain why you start billing on order date. You have not even started service. How can you charge when modem is still with courier/ in transit and not received 

Hey @As55

Welcome to the community! 

We activate the service right away so that you can simply plug it in and start using it without having to contact us again. Keep in mind, the delivery only takes 2-3 days, but if it takes longer let us know and we'll be happy to credit the difference.

I hope that helps! 😃