cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contest Suggestion: Make It Easier to Find Specific Device for Troubleshooting

LordZander
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

My suggestion relates to the fact that at the beginning of my signing up with Fido, I was having trouble with my phone and the messages I would send/receive, however, it was impossible for me to find out why this was a problem by using the community forum because different people had different solutions for different devices. There should be a system where you can check boxes like "Device" and "Problem" to see if it is actually the hardware that is not compatible with a certain service or if its just a general troubleshoot problem. Personally, I believe it would be a big help for us as consumers, but also for the people at Fido who might not know where a certain problem is coming from. At least now knowing which device category, type of plan or specific model that a person has while pin point the problem.

(Im still not sure if this counts as a contest entry since im not exactly talking about the Community Feedback Zone itself, but I still think its a good time as any to bring it up). Thank you very much!

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @LordZander

This does indeed count as a contest entry. I'm sad to see you had trouble with your phone when you first got it. I'm hoping it's all sorted out now! Let us know if you still need help with this and I'll send you a PM. Smiley