Fido flip games results

I'm a Participant Level 1 chintandarji
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido flip games results

Hi there,

I want to know if I mail envelope now. Would you respond with the list of winners. And I really want to ask you that it's 2018 and you can't just populate winners on your website??

Sending envelope is sounds like 90's.

Thanks

Chintan

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido flip games results

@FidoStephen posted a blog article listing the Instant Prize and Grand Prize winners. 

Click here to go to our blog!

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 20
I'm a Participant Level 3 MiMaZa
I'm a Participant Level 3

It’s super shady. So typical of Fido that sold me a broken phone and didn’t change it and asked me to pay for a loaner phone while they fixed a broken phone that was sold to me as brand new. #boycottFIDO

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 20

Hey @MiMaZa

This is definitely not an experience that we want for any of our customers.

You have a 1 year warranty on your phone to send it for repair. However, physical damage is not covered in this warranty.

We offer a device protection service allowing you to have your phone replaced. You can get more information about this on our Community blog here.

If you need to verify anything on your account, you can contact our customer service through our channels here.

We can also send you a PM here on the Community as well.

Let us know what's best for you.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 20

It wasn’t a physical damage. It was a software issue that made the phone display squares instead of words and symbols. I shouldn’t get a defective device when I’m paying for a brand new phone. And the slap in the face was that you guys kept my phone for repair but I had to PAY for a loaner phone. Talk about poor customer service.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 20

Gotcha! I can definitely understand how frustrating it can be for a phone to be defective @MiMaZa. Phones are guaranteed for one year specifically because even with the many quality tests your manufacturer can make, no phone is exempt from a risk of being defective. 

We don't bill any fee for getting a loaner. A deposit is however asked. This deposit is given back to you in full when you bring back the loaner.

Hope that helps clarify! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 20

Yes, I know. That’s what I meant by paying for it. It’s absurd. Should I charge you guys a deposit for keeping my phone for repair? You are already billing me and keeping my phone for repair and that’s enough collateral and the deposit is absolutely BS!!

thats why I promote #boycottFIDO and want everyone to know how shady your practices are.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 20

There is no deposit for keeping your phone while it's in repair @MiMaZa. This is a service we offer in store to facilitate the repair process with your manufacturer. 

Keep in mind that the warranty is with the manufacturer. As a network provider, we finance the phones but we do not make them. The warranty and everything related to it remains with the manufacturer. We act as intermediate to send back the phone to the manufacturer should it be defective.

The deposit is only if you need a loaner phone. This is a courtesy service we offer and you are in no way obligated to participate in it. If you choose not to get a loaner phone, there is no deposit required.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 20

How am I supposed to keep making calls and use my line if the phone you sold me is defective and given to you to send back to the manufacturer and if I don’t get a loaner? You are just trying to spin this around.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 17 of 20

That's not how we want you to feel @MiMaZa. We understand not everyone has a back up phone which is why we offer the loaner program. 

I'll be happy to share your feedback in regards to the deposit.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 18 of 20
Former Moderator FidoMegan
Former Moderator
Solution

@FidoStephen posted a blog article listing the Instant Prize and Grand Prize winners. 

Click here to go to our blog!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 19 of 20
I'm a Participant Level 1 Joyfulrebellion
I'm a Participant Level 1

Well, I got an email today telling me I won something. Had to send a form back and was confirmed as a winner. So yes, the contest is real. Totally forgot about this, but stoked! Was told it takes the standard 4-6 weeks to get my prize

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 20 of 20
Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 11 in conversation