How to activate Spotify Premium

I'm a Participant Level 1 Atoma087
I'm a Participant Level 1

How to activate Spotify Premium

Hi there, I just signed up to Fido pulse plan and supposed to gt access to Spotify Premium. I read that to proceed with activation, you are supposed to receive a link to fidohub.ca, which I haven't received yet. Does it supposed to come automatically when you get plan, or how does it work? Thanks Smiley

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: How to activate Spotify Premium

Hello @Atoma087,

Welcome to the community!

You will need to activate Spotify , it does not happen automatically.

To activate it follow the instructions here.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 28
I'm a Participant Level 2 ramtin
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks!! and no i never had one 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 21 of 28

Hey @Bobby96!

I've moved your post here as this thread deals with activating Spotify!

The solution above will direct you to the right place with the instructions Smiley

If your promo started before October 25th 2017, it's done via Fidohub.ca, if it was after then you can use the code we sent you and activate at Spotify.com! If you lost the code, you can activate on Fido.ca, the link above will guide you to the exact steps.

Hope this helps! If you encounter errors let us know what exactly happens. We'll need more details to help out.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 22 of 28

Thanks for confirming @ramtin!

Make sure to check this out, as the process will be slightly different depending on when you became eligible for your Spotify Premium promotion. By any chance, do you remember when you signed up for a Pulse plan?

Keep us updated!

We'd also be more than happy to take a closer look. To do so, you can contact us here, or if you prefer we can send you a PM Smiley.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 23 of 28
I'm a Participant Level 2 Nga1

I just upgraded my plan to include Spotify Premium. Currently I have Spotify free but need to upgrade to Premium as it is included with my new Fido plan. I have gotten the code, but there is nothing on My Account (Fido Hub) that allows me to activate Spotify Premium with this code. I have read all of the FAQs relating to this topic as it seems I am not the only one with this issue. I have even tried to go to Spotify and entered my code under "Redeem Your Code" but it says my code is not recognized. I have tried to again, get a new code but neither one works. I just want my Spotify Premium. Please help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 24 of 28

Hey there @Nga1!

Welcome to the community Smiley,

I've taken the liberty to move your post to this thread as I'm sure you'll find the answer here. Be sure to check out the steps to activate the Spotify service on this page, and keep us updated!

Can you also confirm if you've used Spotify Premium before? Keep in mind that the promotion is offered only for users who've never subscribed to Spotify Premium before. 

We'd also be more than happy to have a closer look if you're still having trouble signing up. Just reach out to us  on Facebook or Twitter here, or we can send you a PM if you prefer.

Cheers.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 25 of 28

Click here

I have read all of the thread in this forum and gone through all of the steps. And I have never had Spotify premium. It is still redirecting me to My Account and no option to set up Spotify Premium.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 26 of 28

Update: issue seems to have been resolved. Retraced all my steps and it is now working. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 27 of 28
Highlighted

Awesome! Very Happy

Happy that you were able to sort it out and thanks for keeping us posted, @Nga1!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 28 of 28
Discussion stats