02-12-2013 04:56 PM
02-27-2013 03:34 PM
My plan has 100MB of free data and it hasn't worked since i got my phone, what should i do?
What kind of phone are you using?
05-16-2013 01:16 PM
Sharing my wireless phone memories. I love cellphones! But I am not rich by anymeans so I am very picky about changing my phone. below is the list of the phones i used and what makes them special to me. Some of these phones were aquired overseas. Except for the Nokia 8310, all have shared time with Fido.
1. Motorola L2000 (1999)- Phone given by my dad, one of the first few 'tri-band' phone that can be used overseas
2. Nokia 3310 (2001) - phone with games (snake) and the best ringtone composer support.
3. Nokia 8310 (2003) - Smallest phone I owed, overall upgrade to Nokia 3310, the white keyboard and background lights were the cool thing back then.
4. Sony Ericsson T610 (2004) - my first color screen phone! First phone ever to have a camera (0.1MP)
5. Sony Ericsson w800 (2006)- first phone by Sony with the "Walkman" brand. overall upgrade to the T610, MP3 ringtones, MP3 music, headphone input, removable flash card, 2.0MP camera, LED flashlight, my first phone able to video record.
6. Nokia 5800 Express Music (2009)- First touchscreen phone from Nokia, my first 'Smartphone'. can add pictures to my contact list. Install apps, 3.2MP camera, offline GPS navagation, car bluetooth connectivity
7. Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013) - My current phone, contains all the benefits of the phones I listed above, first phone making use of a data plan, social media connectivity, 8MP camera, 1080p video capture, ability to view office documents, pdfs, youtube, connect to TV through HDMI... lists go on. I absoutely love this phone!
Hope you enjoy reading!
05-16-2013 03:08 PM
@ Wufai - Nice post! Thanks for sharing!