Former Moderator
FidoJudhy

Re: Your Evolution of Wireless

Hey mikefranklet!

Thanks for sharing your previous wireless experiences!

For the battery issues on your 2X, have you tested it to see if the battery was the issue or if it was the phone?
Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger!

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté!
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
krystiej

My plan has 100MB of free data and it hasn't worked since i got my phone, what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoStephen

krystiej wrote:

My plan has 100MB of free data and it hasn't worked since i got my phone, what should i do?

Hey krystiej,

What kind of phone are you using?

Click on the thumbs up image description of the photo to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Cliquez sur l'image du pouce en l'air description of the photo pour signifier votre appréciation d'un message ou d'un autre membre de la communauté.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Hsuan

I don't have so old cellphone like you guys. 

My fist phone was pre-paid LG Rumor 2 of Virgin Mobile.

After, Samsung Galaxy Ace.

And now, Samsung Galaxy SII SGH-I777.

Please use plain text.
Platinum Contributor
Wufai

Sharing my wireless phone memories. I love cellphones! But I am not rich by anymeans so I am very picky about changing my phone. below is the list of the phones i used and what makes them special to me. Some of these phones were aquired overseas. Except for the Nokia 8310, all have shared time with Fido.

1. Motorola L2000 (1999)- Phone given by my dad, one of the first few 'tri-band' phone that can be used overseas

01 Motorola L2000.jpg

2. Nokia 3310 (2001) - phone with games (snake) and the best ringtone composer support.

02 Nokia 3310.jpg

3. Nokia 8310 (2003) - Smallest phone I owed, overall upgrade to Nokia 3310, the white keyboard and background lights were the cool thing back then.

03 Nokia 8310.jpg

4. Sony Ericsson T610 (2004) - my first color screen phone! First phone ever to have a camera (0.1MP)

04 Sony Ericsson T610.jpg

5. Sony Ericsson w800 (2006)- first phone by Sony with the "Walkman" brand.  overall upgrade to the T610, MP3 ringtones, MP3 music, headphone input, removable flash card, 2.0MP camera, LED flashlight, my first phone able to video record.

05 Sony Ericsson W800.jpg

6. Nokia 5800 Express Music (2009)- First touchscreen phone from Nokia, my first 'Smartphone'. can add pictures to my contact list. Install apps, 3.2MP camera, offline GPS navagation, car bluetooth connectivity

06 Nokia 5800XM.jpg

7. Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013) - My current phone, contains all the benefits of the phones I listed above, first phone making use of a data plan, social media connectivity, 8MP camera, 1080p video capture, ability to view office documents, pdfs, youtube, connect to TV through HDMI... lists go on. I absoutely love this phone!

07 Samsung Galaxy S3.jpg

Hope you enjoy reading!

Click 'Accept as Solution' if I've answered your question, and if you like my post, click
Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoStephen

@ Wufai  - Nice post! Thanks for sharing!

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for; it'll help our community grow stronger.

Et n'oubliez pas de cliquer Accepté comme une solution dans les options du menu déroulant, lorsque vous aurez obtenu la réponse que vous recherchiez ; cela renforcera notre communauté.
Please use plain text.
Former Moderator
FidoStephen

Bump

Please use plain text.