Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

iPhone 13 pro status

I ordered an iPhone 13 pro (silver, 512gb) on November 1, 2021, and was told at the time the wait would be 3-4 weeks. It's been 5 weeks now, what is the status update of my order and when can I expect my new phone?Also, why was this additional delay ...

jmak17 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Bought wrong phone!

3 days before my son's wedding I bought a Samsung Galaxy A32 phone. I didn't have time to look & see what I was getting. A week after the wedding were the Jewish high holidays & I still didn't have time to look. Before i knew it 3 months has passed w...

ecsero by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing promotional credit

I ordered an iPhone 13 from Fido on Black Friday. It was supposed to be $30/month (47.3 - 17.3/month bill credit). However, on my service agreement, the credit was not listed. I contacted Fido through twitter and phone calls and was assured that the ...

lakhvir by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes