Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Where is my phone?

I ordered the iPhone 11 upgrade 5 weeks ago. November 26th. I have not received any information regarding  it being shipped. I check all folders daily. My daugters birthday is in 3 days this was supposed to be her gift. If I go try and find the phone...

Jessy873 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Money lovers!!

Fido, you guys have No Goals  except for collecting money from YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!Do you even have a mission for your company !!?? I've been with you for 4 years and I never saw anything related to Customer service or for customer's benefits or f...

Resolved! Phone no longer makes outbound calls

So out of the blue, my Galaxy A5 no longer allows me to make phone calls.I can recieve calls, I can use my data plan to access the internet, but making outbound calls is a no. Attempts to do so all yield the same message : "Unfortunately, we cannot c...

hprower by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 411 Assistance number for seniors

Do seniors ( 65 and over) have to pay for 411 Assistance ?  What number of calls can you make?  Can you do this in the US ?  If Wi-fi is used in the US, are there any charges?

jackgsamsung by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung S20 FE 5G

I ordered Samsung S20 FE 5G almost three weeks ago and did receive email regarding my plan change. But I didn’t receive any emails regarding the phone order or updates,  I was wondering how long people typically wait for phones. This is the first tim...

Sam1375 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes