Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Different plan activated other that that was described

Hi, Planned shared with me during customer care support was 55 dollar and 17 gb data per month plus 10 dollar discount for 15 days. But when i saw email plan given to me is different i have a chat transcript as a proof where should i complaint.  Fido...

ps107052 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel an order

I just placed an order for a new phone like 3 hours ago, and I changed my mind and wanted to cancel it but customer service is closed.  Is it possible to cancel an order?  If I called first thing tomorrow morning will it be too late by then?  I reall...

Fawa88 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Where is my phone?

I ordered the iPhone 11 upgrade 5 weeks ago. November 26th. I have not received any information regarding  it being shipped. I check all folders daily. My daugters birthday is in 3 days this was supposed to be her gift. If I go try and find the phone...

Jessy873 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Money lovers!!

Fido, you guys have No Goals  except for collecting money from YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!!Do you even have a mission for your company !!?? I've been with you for 4 years and I never saw anything related to Customer service or for customer's benefits or f...