Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

I need to cancel the order of a cell phone

3 weeks ago I ordered through the app a new cell phone and so far, I have not received anything. I have not received a link or information and I can't wait any longer. I really need the phone. I've called customer service 3 times and they can't help ...

DamarisMont by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to contact the FIDO?

I received the new device last week, was quite excited after purchasing online, but it turned out to be the worse device I've ever used. I just wanted to return and get back to original plan. But I couldn't reach out to the customer service. The chat...

ptranmtl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Confirmation mail

Hi.I upgraded to iphone13 last Sunday. But I still have not recieved any confirmation email. I only received the email about changing data plan. I already checked junk folder,but there is nothing.Could you check this problem for me? thank you. 

Younghee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to iPhone 13 through phone support

Disgusting experience in getting a promised offer for iPhone 13, please help.Hi,I was promised a certain offer over fido phone support. All the details will be in today's call records.Firstly it was were difficult to get a hold of phone representativ...

Resolved! Order confirmation adding a line

Hi there,  I added a line and ordered an iPhone SE with a 3gb plan, while I was putting the order through, took me to a page that just said "Order Confirmation" outlining the details of my order, but did not have any other buttons to go any further t...

TylerC1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes