Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Order not shipped yet.

I placed an order on 26th December and i was told i would get an email with shipping info within 2 business days. Its been 3 business days and no sign of any such email yet. Why is it taking so long? Where is my order? 

saddy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

iPhone 13 Black Friday Backorder

I ordered the iPhone 13 on November 27th during the Black Friday deal. I received no confirmation email or anything. Eventually ended up calling customer support a few days ago who confirmed my order went through and it was at the warehouse. Spoke to...

Waiting for iPhone 13

I was told it would be a 4 week wait for the phone 13 in starlight, but I received an email saying it could be longer. How long of a wait is it for the iPhone 14 starlight? And the email said I could change the colour to get it quicker but I read som...

MkM2 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can you cancel a new phone plan before receiving the phone?

Hello there, Over the holidays, my Iphone X's screen stopped working. Part of the screen had become unresponsive to touch. I was told by a third party phone repair company that it would cost $150 to fix. Meanwhile, Fido was having Boxing week sales, ...

JH18 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes