Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! EMUI 12?

I noticed that emui 12 is around the corner (and actually already deployed for some devices), also Fido stopped selling Huawei devices, but are there any chances to get EMUI 12 for existing devices or are they out of support now? Thanks Erik.

CadErik by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 4g LTE Hotspot list

I need to replace my ZTE hotspot that died and I tried the new inseego 8000 from Fido, tried two of them actually, and sent them back. The software was so poorly written that most modules fail making it impossible to edit the parameters, password etc...

userme by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone upgrade

I would love to know why Fido allows you to upgrade  without warning you the phone could take weeks to arrive. This is terrible service for someone who has four lines and have been with fido for years. There was no warning it could take weeks to arri...

Naloniedawn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! No phone service in Burford area

So for the last week I have been contacting Fido themselves and Jack for information on why my service is not working in this area of Burford Ontario they ended up telling me that they were playing with their cell phones under the towers to make sure...

Fix123 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Tracking my device upgrade

I ordered an iPhone13pro blue 128g on the phone upgrading page. It's been 4d, I only received an email which congrats on the new device,  nothing more. How can I track my application status?

Resound by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes