Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Generaly, when are new devices introduced at Fido?

As of April 2022, all I can chose from are Samsung phones, alot of iPhones, a bit of Motorolas and other Chinese devices I wouldn't poke with a 10' stick. So, I was hoping to influence Fido to go out there and provide a wider range of devices for the...

Bones by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Requesting refund for non usage of sim

Hi all, I am a chatr customer who was converted to a Fido customer when I accepted some promotional offer. I never received the Fido SIM card in the mail and I continued using chatr.Now I have a 250cad bill I owe to Fido because they started the acco...

tiwaria by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade pending

I ordered 2 new phones last week, both pixels. My wife phone came today, mine still says upgrading pending and theres no record on my account of a phone upgrade order. What's up? 

schraminvan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Converting my prepaid sim into an Esim.

I recently obtained the S22 ultra. I called fido customer care to find out of I could convert my prepaid sim into an esim and be transferred to their prepaid department.  The prepaid department indicated that it was possible to convert my prepaid sim...

Redonis by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes