Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Resolved! Bright Star not a good service provider

Hi,I lost my Iphone 12 pro max and after i filed a request, i received an email saying its declined without rpoviding me with any reasoning. I called likewize and was told that "some corporate supervisor" will contact me tell me the reason. Its been ...

swatejs by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone 13 backorder for several weeks

I ordered an iphone 13 weeks ago and didn't receive any acknowledgement of my order until I called Fido. I have since called fido a number of times and have received next to 0 help with information on order status or even helping to see if there is a...

Mq102 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can Samsung Note 20 support European eSIM?

I'm planning to travel to Italy and would like to know if my Samsunf Note 20 will be able to use an esim from there. I'm currently on the One UI version and I read it should work but to check with my carrier (FIDO)

Bexyt by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Security Patch Update Galaxy A70

When is the next security patch coming for the Galaxy A70? I see on the update schedule it is still on the October SMR with no timeline for an update. I am using my phone as a BYOD for work and received notice that my phone will be cut off from the w...

ET4043 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes