Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Missing Accessories - Certified Pre-Owned Phone

We recently purchased a "Certified Pre-Owned" iPhone XR from Fido.  The description said it:Comes With EarPods with Lightning Connector, Lightning to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter, DocumentationThe phone eventually arrived, but only included the Light...

WestShore1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No love for Huawei?

Huawei P30 Pro is still being upgraded to the newest version of Android but it appears not here in Canada. You'd think Fido never sold this device up until 2021. It seems wrong to stop providing updates and pretend this device doesn't exist. This is ...

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Regarding the ZTE devices.

Hi I'm just curious I was browsing your lists for devices & notice that ZTE devices are no longer offered (which am actually glad plus I recently got ZTE tablet that I don't care much for or need so I regret getting it)  is this because of the recent...

Ash333 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes