Phones and Devices
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Will my phone work on the Fido network?

Hello,   Your device must be compatible with the Fido/Rogers network, which uses:   GSM ~ EDGE (2G) ~ on band 5 (850MHz). UMTS or WCDMA ~ HSPA (3G) / HSPA+ (4G) ~ on band 5 (850 MHz).   To access LTE, the device must be compatible with one or more o...

Cawtau by Senior MVP
  • 63 replies
  • 22 likes

Big mistake on my part

I had recently ordered & received the Alcatel 1B online but changed my mind and got a Samsung Galaxy A13...which I regret as I don't really like the fancy type phones like Samsung or Apple....so I should of stayed with the Alcatel....anyway in a mont...

Ash333 by I'm a contributor level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Device OS Update and long term support?

Does Fido provide any warranty on long term support of their devices? I realize that the devices are unlocked but Fido still manages device updates. My Huawei P30 is obviously not supported anymore (reasons are easy to figure out) and the device is n...

CadErik by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unexpected charge on free LD mins usage

Hi,I have my plan with a 100% 1000 Intl LD Mins-24 mos service. But I saw an extra payment $283.5 for calling to Hong Kong with 102 mins. I am pretty sure that Hong Kong is on the LD service list, but why did I receive such a huge amount of charge. C...

Screenshot_20220827-083523.png 20220827_083227.JPG
Lilis by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two numbers sim + esim

Hello.  Can I have two numbers work simultaneously on one phone, that is single sim, plus an esim?  The phones I'd try this on are pixel 4a and lg g7 think.  Both numbers from fido

customerzero by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes