General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fido giving new customers better deals than loyal customers?

I have been with fido for more than 3 years but I see that they offer new customers plans with more data but lower rates. I am wondering why I am not able to get that same plan when I go into change plan in my account. Fido messages me time to time t...

mecola by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I migrate from postpaid to prepaid plan?

Hi,I wish to migrate from my postpaid plan to prepaid plan. I need guidance on the below queries. Appreciated.1. What are the steps to migrate? Whom and where to contact?2. Is there any charge associated for the migration, if so how much? Is it one t...

Khushibts by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation fee nonsense

Cole's notes version. Ordered new phone and shipping to avoid activation fee nonsense. Fido tells me it's back ordered now and will be a few days. Popped into Fido store at the local mall and they have that device in stock. I say great I'll cancel my...

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Refund

I have contacted Fido over the past year for my negative balance to be refunded back to me.At first I was told a cheque has been issued to my address and it may take some time.After more than 6 months of wait, I contacted Fido again to see if I can g...

jyaug by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes