General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Not able to connect customer service

I tried to call them but they say there are closed while the website shows they are open everyday. Then i tried to talk through live chat and they are saying due to longer wait time we are not able to assist you!!! Seriously if you can't handle your ...

30566547-B997-4140-9BFC-721E3CB02023.png
Ptelmeet3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Website not working

I haven't been able to add the Black Friday deal online! Keeps saying sorry something went wrong!!! I have been trying since last night 

Barbara19 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

On-going monthly credit

I can't reach a Fido agent due to the high volume of calls today.I have an on-going monthly credit with no expiration date. So if I change plans due to BF promotions, will this monthly credit be removed?

BF - What a nightmare

Once again BF deals at Fido are completely inaccessible for customers, new or old.  Repeat errors, unable to access plan page at all. Looks likeI'll be switching to Freedom or Koodo - since they both have the same deal and I can actually sign up for ...

lunacyde by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes